Wow! Time has certainly flown! Here we are almost 1 month into 2015 and Alissa and I have been cooking up storms in our own respective kitchens. 🙂
Here’s a delicious recipe I found, made, and loved!
Note: I am not the biggest fan of kale, but even in this dish I was able to eat it.
Ginger, Beef, Mushroom, & Kale Stir-Fry
Yields: 2-4 servings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (if making gluten-free, be sure to use GF soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth (or chicken/beef broth, or water)
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. thinly sliced flank steak or sirloin, cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces baby Portobello or button mushrooms, halved
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
If you try this recipe, let us know how you liked it in the comments section!